Dating Profile of a Steelhead River:

Tag Line: Let’s Hook Up


Hi, I’m Stella Headriver. I was born and raised in a small town along the shores of Lake Superior in Minnesota. I consider myself down to earth. I like to stay active and love the outdoors and nature. Like, I can’t imagine living in a place without 4 seasons. Winters are long and hard for me (especially this one) but I love Spring. I’m shy at first but when things get warmed up I’m ready to flow. I’m outgoing and love traveling down to my favorite watering hole with friends. The Spring makes me feel so alive and full of life. Do you like Spring?

I think my perfect match is someone who can appreciate my beauty on the inside and out. If you can weather through my ups and downs and tell me I did it gracefully that would get you lots of brownie points. A perfect date for me would be to spend the morning together and end the night around the campfire with a few drinks. Don’t tell anyone I told you this, but I tend to get dirty after a few drinks, which you might like, but I’ve been known to have a few too many if conditions are right. When that happens things get real dirty and too out of control for most, luckily those episodes are usually predictable and short-lived. Well, except for last Summer, now that’s a dirty story. Sorry, I got distracted. I’m not looking for a guy who just wants to hook up, I’m looking for more than that, so don’t expect me to give it up on the first date. If you put in the time to get to know me, learn how to read me, I’ll slowly open up a whole new world to you and I promise it will be worth your time. So, like, if you’re interested Like me on Facebook and maybe we can get together and see where this takes us. K-Bye.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am just curious who is making these posts??? They are a little weird in my opinion for this blog. I dont mind a little early season romantic talk about Steelheading but 3 in a row is a little much.

Love what you guys do, but the last 3 posts have been weird.
Just mixing it up a bit until the rivers open.
To more specifically answer your question, we have several staff that write for our blog. Some creative, others technical, but all loaded with a wealth of steelhead knowledge.

We change it up a bit to see if people are paying attention.

Tight lines,

DB

Unknown said…
Enjoying the posts lately. Keep them comming please. No matter how "weird". I think we are all just getting a little cranky and ready to get a line in the water.

Popular posts from this blog

2019 MNST Creel Project Results

Shorecasting the North Shore

Pom-Pom Eggs - The Inexpensive Glo-Bug